Popular Posts

Sunday 16 February 2014

emotions

I Wish

My friends judge me on the basis of my past
I wish I could tell them it was who I was and not who I am 
My friends think that things in my life are alright
I wish I could tell them that all I did with my best friend was fight
My friends think that I'm holding back things
I wish I could tell them that there is nothing
My friends think that I've got everything I've wanted
I wish I could tell them that all those things are unwanted
My friends advise me that I should move on with my life
I wish I could tell them that I've already lost my life
My friends tell me that I should forget everything
But I wish there was something
My friends tell me to try new things
I wish I could explain that I’m not interested in anything
My friends think I shouldn't be lonely
But I wish they would understand that I all want is to be alone
I wish I could explain what my life is like
I wish to leave this world without making a noise
I wish…

No comments:

Post a Comment