Popular Posts

Sunday 16 February 2014

You tried

You Tried

You have tried to woo me.
There must a want a need
something to attract you  to me.

You are bright , humorous , and  sincere.
Charactor and honor are your swords. 
with the body of a god
you have drawn me to you.
I listen intently as  you spin your web to capture 
who you think it fair prey.

Why?... why do you think 
I would cheat with you..?
I am wondering if you were 
to ask if i could just find it in my heart 
to say" I would rather not  !"
You have shattered her dreams and desire 
why would I want this for my attire. 

I am happy yet sad
for for the wonderful times
we almost had,
I am leaving you now 
for it is very sad 
you are  thinking I'm like you .
I am not you see
To want much more than
lust and satisfaction.

Our time is over  
we must say
 " our good byes."

You and I cannot be...
For I am not wanting a lover  to share..
.I am greedy , I want my own ...
Written by: athena beauchamp  

No comments:

Post a Comment