Popular Posts

Sunday 16 February 2014

The vow

The Vow

All beautiful you are my darling
I see no flaw in you
Your love among millions was 
outstanding
For i saw you and called you blessed
Your love is so warm to be praised

Your love is as strong as death
It gives birth to jealousy unyielding 
as the grave
Love that bruised me to be brave
We went off and off with being 
distant
I am gladden by it for it was for 
commitment

As i slept with a heart closed
You arose to open to my love
And i opened to you my lover the 
door of delicacy

For you are beloved better than 
others
The most beautiful of women
Your love is beloved better than 
others  
That you changed me so?
The most beautiful of women

I belong to you  O lover 
And your desire is for me
Forr in you  i have found the one my 
heart loves

No comments:

Post a Comment